The International Commission on Nuclear Non-proliferation and Disarmament (ICNND) concluded its two-year mandate on 30 July 2010.
For further information on ICNND related matters, please contact:
Arms Control and Counter-Proliferation Branch
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Phone: +61 2 6261 1111
The documents on this page are included for reference purposes only. Their
inclusion should in no way be taken to imply approval or endorsement by the
Commission of their contents
NPT RevCon Documents
- UNSCR 1540, 28 April 2004
- A Cut-Off of Production of Weapon-Usable Fissionable Material: Considerations, Requirements and IAEA Capabilities, statement by the Head, IAEA Verification & Security Policy Coordination, at the Conference on Disarmament, Geneva, 24 August 2006.
- Draft FMCT text submitted by the United States to the Conference on Disarmament, 2006.
- “A World Free of Nuclear Weapons”, George P. Schultz, William J. Perry, Henry A. Kissinger, and Sam Nunn, The Wall Street Journal, 4 January 2007.
- “Toward a Nuclear-Free World”, George P. Schultz, William J. Perry, Henry A. Kissinger, and Sam Nunn, The Wall Street Journal, 15 January 2008.
- NPT Briefing Book, Center for Nonproliferation Studies, 2008.
- Global Nuclear Governance: Safety, Security and Nonproliferation, CIGI Nuclear Energy Futures Special Publication, September 2008. Contains a comprehensive guide to the international treaties, organizations, initiatives and networks that form the global regime dealing with nuclear non-proliferation, safety and security.
Global Score Cards